What is an Industrial Affiliate?
An Industrial Affiliate is an industry professional interested in contributing to the development of a geoscience-literate student body at Clemson University. The Clemson Industrial Affiliates Program aims to bring together faculty, students, and industry professionals to develop a community of geoscience in the Upstate and help mold the next geoscience-literate workforce.
Want to get involved?
We are actively recruiting Industrial Affiliates to:
• Collaborate on the development of new research projects for undergraduates
• Mentor and consult with undergraduate students on research projects
• Formally evaluate final research projects
• Provide students with insights and personal experiences from industry
• Support student internship opportunities
• Provide disciplinary expertise/experience on a field trip
• Give input regarding program development
• Help mold the next geoscience workforce
Interested in any of the above, or have an idea not listed?
Fill out this survey and let us know!